Steps done with heart, soul, mind & strength for your child
- Application form
- 4 Passport size photograph (3 cm * 4 cm)
- Passport photocopy (for Non – Tunisian applicants)
- Birth Certificate
- Official transcript from previous school (if Available)
Note: Headteacher may request further educational or psychological evaluations, educational documents, parents meeting, additional interview, etc. if he/she deems necessary.
Parent/guardian of the accepted applicant will pay the required admission fees.
- Registrar will provide welcome letter and student/parent handbook to the parent/guardian.
- Children will receive books, uniform and other school related material provided by school.
- The head teacher will place registered student to the relevant classes, English, Arabic and French program, according to their level.
We're happy to see you here! You're one step closer to admission!
POPULAR EDUCATION FOR YOUR CHILD
A safe, caring, loving and well-resourced learning environment.
An enjoyable learning experience using latest technology.
A holistic program for children to reach their full potential.
Cambridge/British aligned International English based curriculum.
A real international focus where diversity is appreciated.
A wide variety of enrichment and extra-curricular activities
Internationally minded, qualified, and committed teachers.
Arabic Language starting from Reception.
French as a second Language.
A transparent environment where integrity, leadership and excellence are the beating heart of people’s interaction
QUALITY CHILDREN EDUCATION
CIS International School of Tunis was founded by parents from various international backgrounds to provide a world class English-based education for their children in Tunis.
CIS International School of Tunis is founded on the fundamental principle of providing a caring, supportive and joyful environment for all members of the community so that they grow as individuals: the well-being of each and every individual is seen as both a personal and a collective responsibility.
Preparing them for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education examinations (IGCSEs), CIS International School of Tunis aspires to help its students acquire the necessary skills and capabilities to shape the world’s future, which starts today, thus inspire them to become internationally minded, global citizens.
CIS International School of Tunis is also shaped on the fundaments of Leadership in which we teach our students to be their own decision makers, Integrity in which we ensure that our work ethic remains intact and Excellence in which we champion the notion of rewarding and self-achievement
- Learning program from Nursery to Secondary
- Positive learning environment
- Learning through play and hands on experience
- Extra-curricular Activities