Friday 6th March, will be our CIS Book Day. We encourage our pupils to be competent readers and have fun along the way.
There will be activities for parents and children if you would like to get involved:
1) Book Character Dress-up (Class teachers to send details in H/S Liaison Book).
2) Primary Assembly and Class Parade ( 8:15am in the Dining Room).
3) Parent Storytelling 9-10 am Come and read to a group of pupils in French, Arabic or English. ( Bring your own book and make an appointment with Admin)
10:00-10:30 Parent Coffee
4) Class Literacy Activities 10:30 – 11:15 am Join your child in a book – related activity Parents leave 11:15 am
5) Book Sale by ‘Readers’ Corner, La Marsa 1 pm-4 pm Come to Administration and buy your children some lovely new books.