1.Parent/Guardian will fill the application form and provide:
a.Completed application form
b.4 passport size photograph (3 cm * 4 cm)
c. Passport photocopy (for applicants other than Tunisian Nationality)
d. National ID card photocopy (for applicants with Tunisian Nationality)
e.Official transcript from previous school (if applicable)
2. Applicant will take English and Mathematics proficiency test if applicable (for
students who are applying grade 3 and onward)
3. Registrar may conduct interview to determine the skills and capacity of the
4. Registrar will present the application together with his/her report to the
principal or assigned vice principal.
5. The principal and/or assigned vice principal will invite applicant for the final
6. The principal and/or assigned vice principal may request further educational or
psychological evaluations, educational documents, parent meeting, additional
interview, etc. if he/she deems necessary.
7. The principal and/or assigned vice principal will offer a place or record the
applicant’s name into waiting list if the application is accepted.
8. Registrar will call the accepted applicants listed in waiting list with following the
priority criteria and order in waiting listed.
9. Parent/guardian of the accepted applicant will pay the required fees if there is
available seat for the accepted applicant.
10.Registrar will register the applicant as a student to the CIST
11.Registrar will provide welcome letter and student/parent handbook to the
12.Registered student will take French and Arabic placement test.
13.Registrar will inform relevant parties about registration, English, Arabic and
French level of the student.
14.Principal or assigned vice principal will place registered student to the relevant
class, Arabic and French program.